4/9/11

Happy ending for Leela (formerly Sugar)

Around Christmas of 2010, I found out my landlord would allow small breed dogs in my apartment and immediately began my online search. I found the TLC video featuring “Sugar” and proceeded to watch it several times each day until I could get my husband out to the shelter. As soon as we met with her, we knew it was a good fit. We love Leelaʼs sweet, humble, and calm demeanor. She has adjusted to a lot of changes very well, including Chicagoʼs Snowmaggedon (picture included). Sheʼs met a lot of the neighborhood dogs and kids at the park, and she continues to impress us with her great behavior. Leela hardly ever makes a peep in our apartment and spends most of her time cuddling with us. This is our first pet together, and she has made the transition very easy!

Thank you so much!

David and Allison