Here is the email we got this AM:
I am so sorry but there are MANY changes for today's transport. There are many dogs and pups that could not get to the transport pick up due to the severe snow and ice storms in Kentucky. We did have some of our groups who normally drive 2 hours to get their dogs and puppies to us drive ALL NIGHT long so that they would be there. They risked their lives to save the babies and I respect them for that. That being said one of our volunteers was stuck in a snow bank and had to wait to be pulled out. The dogs will be going into foster care for one week and will be arriving next Saturday.
I am sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused.
Due to the severity of the weather; I am not expecting our transport before 1:30 today. I will be getting updates from Chris as he hopefully will be getting out of the bad weather quickly. Keep in mind that they do not have salt nor snow plows so this is pretty dramatic for them.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAD CHOSEN SUNDAY ARRIVALS.....THAT TRANSPORT HAS BEEN CANCELED AND THE DOGS AND PUPPIES WILL LIKELY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.
If you have questions or problems please let me know.
Thanks so much!
Jellystone Bark's Rescue RANGERs