11/20/10

Happy ending for Noe and Nya (formerly Mabel and Molly)

Our family made the decision to finally get a dog. I felt strongly about getting a dog from a shelter and spent several days browsing as many shelters' websites as I could find in the Chicagoland area. I came across Mabel and Molly right in our own backyard. Our intention was to get "a" dog, but when I went to TLC and saw two of the cutest little faces ever, I couldn't think for a minute of separating these sisters. I brought my husband and kids back that same day to meet them, and the girls came home with us!
Noe and Nya have been the most amazing additions to our family. They fit in right away and have added so much to our home. Our son and daughter couldn't love them more and Noe and Nya love them right back. They are great with the kids! It has been awesome learning their personalities and seeing the differences between our new furry babies. Noe loves to play with her toys and sit by the heat registers. She is very obedient and mature and her little mohawk and silly teeth make her unique. Nya loves snuggling on our laps and loyally follows us around eveyrwhere we go in the house. She is spunky and loving. They both enjoy their special dinners that I love making for them and going for nice long walks.
 I often wonder about their previous family and how they are feeling. I know I would miss them dearly and always wonder how they were being treated. Rest assured, Mabel and Molly are in a happy home where they receive lots of love and attention, and the love and attention they return to us is cherished. Thank you for raising them to be the pups they are today!

The Ramos Family