11/13/10

Happy ending for Tweek

I adopted "Tweek", a tuxedo cat with a cute black mark on her nose, in May, 2010 at TLC. She is a first cat for me and I have to say she is simply wonderful. She shares our home with two dogs and they all get along great. Thank you to her first owners who taught her so well. She comes when called and is quite friendly.

She gets to go outside with very close supervision and loves rolling on the patio and lawn, making up stories in her head as she creeps from the flowers to the bushes, ready to attack any bug in her path. She especially likes Tucker, a poodle/terrier, and loves to hang around him when they're outside.

She commandeered the cover to the crock pot one day when I was making stew and it's perfect for her nap time. Her new "bed" sits on my computer desk and once in a while she'll come out and sit in front of the keyboard giving me a break to pet her. She likes watching the cursor on the screen until it gets the best of her and she has to get up and whack it one. It baffles her.

She loves boxes and bags, as I have found out, and she darts from one to the other when they're left out for her to play with. She has a nice window seat and I wave goodbye to her when going to work. It's so nice to see her in the window...makes my house even that much more a home.

I totally enjoy this little girl and is being treated like the sweetheart she is. Thank you so very much.

Terry Cockrell