7/4/10

Happy ending for Gabbi

Miss Gabbi is probably one of the most spoiled dogs now with all of the love and attention, and of course her fine dining on organic dog food, but its only the best for my little girl.


I would first like to thank TLC for helping us find the perfect dog, and let me tell you she is absolutely perfect. It has only been about two weeks since we brought Gabbi home, but it seems so much longer. The first few days she was very docile and only wanted to be close to us, and I loved it. If thats how she was going to stay I would have been completely content with it. Boy did she throw us for a loop. Gabbi is now an energetic puppy who loves to play and attack her stuffed animals like a wild animal. She is still a loving cuddler all the time but boy when she plays she is like a kid in a candy store. We have a huge back yard that she runs around like a track dog, we almost think she is part greyhound though she is too small for that. In the short time she has been here she's gained muscle and more weight, and she is so shiny it makes the mirrors jealous. Miss Gabbi is probably one of the most spoiled dogs now with all of the love and attention, and of course her fine dining on organic dog food, but its only the best for my little girl. She has learned a lot of the past two weeks as far as commands and what she can and can't do, I can't even imagine how I got along without her before, its like having a new baby in the house that you just never want to take your eyes off of. My boyfriend, and myself love her to death, along with her 'grandparents'.

Thank you!

Sofia and Jaime